Sunday 2 October 2011

And the tears begin..

As everyone told about all the projects in Ty I didn't really think about it UNTIL NOW!
I'm actually the most unorganised girl on this planet, I always leave things to the last minute and have never been on time for anything in my life ( well that's a lie once or twice) I have a young scientist project which is due tonight, a geography project which I am no where near finished and a English project which I'm not even sure what its about oh and I have a religion presentation today and it is 7.20 on a Monday morning! I honestly don't think I will have any hair on my head or nails on my fingers by the end of this year, Definition of stress of the century 

whoever said Ty was a doss, should sort their life out

Over & Out

-Sive

No comments:

Post a Comment