Thursday 8 September 2011

Three cheers for exhaustion

I have just realised the ultimately strenuous week ahead of us!
On Monday morning we are meeting up to go to Carlingford at 7am *shivers* i do not know how iam going to do it but I'm sure my excitement wont let me sleep the night before...terrific, the night we are staying I'm positive we wont be having much shut eye bunking in all together one giant sleepover aye! we then get back home at seven on Tuesday night resulting to going back to school the next morning for our results which then again I'm sure i wont sleep the night before because of my nerves! we are then going out that night once we get that piece of paper we have been anxiously waiting for all summer which leads into another early morning back into school  to do double PE, Pilates and dancing ooh the joys but that is not to say iam not overly excited about next week aaaah I literally cannot wait, Bring on next week but please god let me do well in the junior! 


Over & out


-S

No comments:

Post a Comment