Thursday 8 September 2011

Blogging virgin!

This is my first blog ever, wooo its so exciting I have so much things to write about! First off im in love with ty already even though its only two weeks in, On the first day i was uber nervie did not know what to expect atal! then when i got into school it was so much fun i got put in a class with one of my best friends and also in the class was a whole load of girls from my previous year that i didnt know very well and now I LOVE THEM, we all get on so well and have the bant we do. Our first workshop was the social development one it was so good to get to know all the girls better and find out my personality group suprise suprise im a director hehe :) and all the traits matched me so perfect it was so strange, anyways im loveloveloving ty and cant wait to see whats ahead of us this year yaaay go ty!
- S

1 comment: