Tuesday 13 March 2012

My Inspiration

I would like you all to be introduced to the fantastic Connor Moser,
He is my inspiring to me because he never fails to amaze Connor is the brightest eleven year old I know. Connor speaks fluently in german and in english (better than me). Connor plays the trumpet, drums, violin and some piano. Connors band have even played on national austrian television. Connor is a computer genius he has even planned to do a cpomputer course in university! Connor is a great skiier. Connor gets the public bus into school on his own everyday which I find terrific because at eleven I would never have been able to go anywhere on my own I would never have been as independant as Connor and the one main remarkable thing about Connor is that hes has been blind from birth he doesnt take his disability as a obstacle he just lives his life to the fullest this is why Connor Moser is my inspiration and Iam ever so proud to know Connor!

Over&Out

-S

No comments:

Post a Comment