Wednesday 1 February 2012

'I'm gonna take you out to Mullingar'

Last tuesday I got up bright and early to get the bus to school. Once I arrived in school class Fodla got our own mini bus on the way to Mullingar.Myself and Rebekah took it upon ourselves to sing sad songs as we were missing a few classmates on our day out.

When we got to Mullingar we went straight into the theathre where we sat and watched the extremly touching plays by our other classmates after we watched the plays Emily, Rebekah and I went out in Mullingar Town to check it out hoping to see Niall Horan we ran into the Joe Dolan statue much to Emilys luck, 'theres no show like a Joe show'

We then went back on the bus for our journey home as it was all to much for me I fell asleep while listening to One Direction on replay hyping myself up for what was ahead of me that night!

I got home and got ready the fastest I think I have ever gotten then hopped on the Dublin bus and went off into town

My night was amazing they were actually fab! I wish I Could do it all again

Over&Out

-S

No comments:

Post a Comment